Monday 11 April 2011

Hi Everybody - Hi Dr Nick!

This week's topic has so far been my favourite! Why you ask?


(prompted) You: Why Kyla?


Me: Because I am a self confessed hypochondriac and don't deny it. It's taken me some courage but I now (finally) have My doctor bookmarked! I must be a quack like Megan Hausler's mother. However don't giving me the crazy eyes so quackly.




Here me out - I found myself spending a small fortune going to see my real doctor  nearly every other week. So instead typed my symptoms into Google to put my mind at ease the online way.


 No Megan, I don't take it literally. It could some 13 year old in Switzerland who's father works for Bayer feeding me false information but I don't care. My mental heath is at ease. I understand that if pain persists I should seek medical advice, but I love the immediate answer of why I have a headache (lNote to reader Lack of water, Consume 2 Litres per day). 


Dr. Online helps me to recognise the problem immediatly and move on from the problem immediately. It is the idea of every answer being at tip of my keyboard which makes my heart beat normally for this cost effective medical advice. 


Smart phones have the ability to save lives  surely that has to amount to some sort of recognition? These websites can make one think they are 24 hours away from a flatline but  as you may have sensed I don't take the Internet too seriously. I think it's Quacktasitc. 






HOWEVER....


Like many things such as:

  1. Relationship Updates
  2. Does my Butt look big in this unitard?
  3. A Stale bag of Chips
  4. Long toenails 
  5. Feature Walls
  6. Socks and Sandals 
  7. Killing Ants
  8. Pigeon impersonations 
Always seek a second opinion. 




3 comments:

  1. I think your blog is really quacky, it makes me quack a lot. Keep quacking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above quack. very quacky and quackful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love feeding your fish. they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete